What does CVA mean in Architecture?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CVA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Architecture terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CVA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CVA mean?
- stroke, apoplexy, cerebrovascular accident, CVA(noun)
- a sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain
Discuss this CVA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CVA also stands for:
- Attack Aircraft Carrier (Cruiser, heaVier-than-air aircraft, Attack)
- California, Vegas, and Arizona
- Canadian Virtual Airlines
- Cape Volunteer Artillery
- Cardiovascular accident ("stroke")
... and 45 more »