What does YALE mean in Funnies?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand YALE in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Funnies terminology in particular.
Find a translation for YALE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does YALE mean?
- Elihu, 1648–1721, English colonial official, born in America: governor of Madras 1687–92.
Discuss this YALE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
YALE also stands for:
- Yet Another Lame Education
- Yet Another LISP Extension
- You Always Lose Everything
- Yuppie And Liquorless Emptiness
... see them all »