What does SIT mean in Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SIT in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SIT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SIT mean?
- to rest with the body supported by the buttocks or thighs; be seated (often fol. by down).
Discuss this SIT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SIT also stands for:
- Satellite Instructional Television
- Scaffold Inspection and Testing
- School for International Training
- School of Information Technology
- Seal Initiation Temperature
... and 48 more »