What does CNV mean in Mathematics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CNV in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Mathematics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CNV in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CNV mean?
- Contingent Negative Variation
- A negative shift of the cortical electrical potentials that increases over time. It is associated with an anticipated response to an expected stimulus and is an electrical event indicative of a state of readiness or expectancy.
Discuss this CNV abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CNV also stands for:
- C V F Technologies Corporation
- Canavieiras, Buenos Aires, Brazil
- Chevs N Vettes
- Choroidal NeoVascular membrane
- Choroidal Neovascularization
... and 13 more »