What does RIBA mean in Professional Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RIBA in the Business field in general and in the Professional Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RIBA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RIBA mean?
- Riba means Interest. Riba is forbidden in Islamic economic jurisprudence and considered as a major sin. Simply, unjust gains in trade or business, generally through exploitation. There are two types of riba discussed by Islamic jurists: an increase in capital without any services provided and speculation, which is prohibited by the Qur'an, and commodity exchanges in unequal quantities, also prohibited in the Qur'an.
Discuss this RIBA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RIBA also stands for:
- Recombinant ImmunoBlot Assay
- Recombinant InnumoBlot Assay
- Regional Investment Bankers Association
- Rhode Island Broadcasters Association
- Royal Institute of British Architects
... see them all »