What does ASPD mean in Psychology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ASPD in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Psychology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ASPD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASPD mean?
- antisocial personality disorder, sociopathic personality, psychopathic personality(noun)
- a personality disorder characterized by amorality and lack of affect; capable of violent acts without guilt feelings (`psychopathic personality' was once widely used but was superseded by `sociopathic personality' to indicate the social aspects of the disorder, but now `antisocial personality disorder' is the preferred term)
Discuss this ASPD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASPD also stands for:
- Accepted Student Preview Day
- Advanced Scalable Processor Design
- Advanced Sleep Phase Disorder
- AEGIS Ship Project Directive
- Aircraft Spare Parts Depot
... and 10 more »