What does BCI mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BCI in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Brain Computer Interface
A device that picks up electrical activity produced by the brain using the firing patterns of the neurons, and translates it into a specific movement.
Find a translation for BCI in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this BCI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BCI also stands for:
- Background Criminal Investigation
- Bahá'í Communications International
- Balanced Coaxial Interference
- Baltic Exchange Capesize Index
- Banco de Crédito Industrial
... and 30 more »