What does NAU mean in Politics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NAU in the Governmental field in general and in the Politics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NAU in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NAU mean?
- Nau is an urban & outdoor apparel clothing company, founded 2005 and based in Portland, Oregon, United States with strong social and environmental missions. The company's "green" mission includes the use of textiles developed from high quality sustainable technical fibers and fabrics in line with the Global Organic Textile Standard. Nau also makes use of thical wool within its products. Furthermore all employees of Nau are provided free public transport and carbon offsetting tokens purchased for corporate travel and product to customer deliveries. Nau's core "social" mission involves a donation of 2% from each sale, on occasion 10% to selected community partners e.g. Mercy Corps, Nau utilises these funds to work with partners toward a lasting change. On May 2, 2008, Nau announced that it was ceasing operations, primarily due to an inability to raise further capital. It has now been purchased by Horny Toad, Inc. and reopened for trade in October 2008 both online and through a number of dealer locations around the U.S. and Western Europe.
Discuss this NAU abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NAU also stands for:
- Napuka Island, French Polynesia
- Narcotics Assistance Unit
- National American University
- National Australia Bank, LTD.
- Naughty America University
... and 9 more »