What does ADAC mean in Companies & Firms?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ADAC in the Business field in general and in the Companies & Firms terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ADAC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ADAC mean?
- The ADAC is Germany's and Europe's largest automobile club, with more than 18 million members in May 2012. It was founded on May 24, 1903 as "Deutsche Motorradfahrer-Vereinigung" and was renamed in 1911. Today it is still the largest motorcyclist association in the world with 1.5 million members.
Discuss this ADAC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ADAC also stands for:
- A D A C Laboratories
- Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Council
- Advanced Digital Acoustic Coding
- Allgemeine Deutscher Automobil-Club (General German Automobile Association)
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil Club
... and 4 more »