What does POLICE mean in Police?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand POLICE in the Governmental field in general and in the Police terminology in particular.
Find a translation for POLICE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does POLICE mean?
- police, police force, constabulary, law(verb)
- the force of policemen and officers
Discuss this POLICE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
POLICE also stands for:
- People Often Lie In Confidence Everywhere
- PERSONS OF LOW Integrity Controlling Everyone
- Police Officers Lobbying in Common Effort
- Polite Obedient Loyal Intelligent Courageous Efficient
- Polite Obidient Loyal Intelligent Courageous And Encourgining
... and 4 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Protection Of Life and Investigating Criminals Establishment on Amazon.com
- Search Protection Of Life and Investigating Criminals Establishment on Google