What does SWAG mean in Miscellaneous?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SWAG in the field in general and in the Miscellaneous terminology in particular.
A hip-hop fashion of wearing pants below the beltline.
Find a translation for SWAG in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SWAG mean?
- a suspended garland, drapery, etc., fastened at each end and hanging down in the middle; festoon.
Discuss this SWAG abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SWAG also stands for:
- First Edition; super wacky and great
- Sacs Workers Action Group
- Sardines Wine And Gravy
- Scientific Wild Ass Guess
... and 44 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search A hip-hop fashion of wearing pants below the beltline. on Amazon.com
- Search A hip-hop fashion of wearing pants below the beltline. on Google