What does SERA mean in Railroads?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SERA in the Regional field in general and in the Railroads terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SERA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SERA mean?
- Sera is a town located in Sera District, Hiroshima, Japan. On October 1, 2004 the towns of Kōzan and Seranishi, both from Sera District, were merged into the expanded town of Sera. As of the merger but with 2003 population data, the town has an estimated population of 19,213 and a density of 69.04 persons per km². The total area is 278.29 km². After the merger, the former Sera Town Hall officially closed down and the new town hall is now located in the former town of Kōzan.
Discuss this SERA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SERA also stands for:
- Rancho Alegre, Ecuador
- Secure Enterprise Remote Access
- Sequential Electrochemical Reduction Analysis
- Socialist Environmental And Resources Association
- Southeast Endurance Riders Association
... and 6 more »