What does VISTA mean in Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VISTA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VISTA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VISTA mean?
- a view or prospect, esp. one seen through a long, narrow passage, as between rows of trees or houses.
Discuss this VISTA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VISTA also stands for:
- Microsoft Windows 6.0
- Value Integrated Service Team Assistance
- Ventura Intercity Service Transit Authority
- Very Intelligent Surveillance and Target Acquisition
- Very Intense Strategic Tickle Attack
... and 14 more »