What does FAST mean in Psychology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FAST in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Psychology terminology in particular.
Facilitated Awareness Stimulus Training
As in The FAST Technique for Stress Relief, FAST is used to periodically assess and relieve physical and psychological stress.
Find a translation for FAST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FAST mean?
- moving or able to move, operate, function, or take effect quickly; quick; swift; rapid:
Discuss this FAST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FAST also stands for:
- Alignment and Search Tool
- Face Arms Speech and Time
- Face, Arms, Speech, Time
- Faceted Application of Subject Terminology
- Facilitated Application Specification Technique
... and 115 more »