What does ABO mean in Veterinary?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ABO in the Medical field in general and in the Veterinary terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ABO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ABO mean?
- Aborigine, Abo, Aboriginal, native Australian, Australian Aborigine(noun)
- a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived
Discuss this ABO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ABO also stands for:
- Accumulated Benefit Obligation
- Adaptive Binary Optimization
- Agent of Biological Origin
- Air Base Operability
... and 18 more »