What does BILLS mean in NFL Teams?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BILLS in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the NFL Teams terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BILLS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BILLS mean?
- The Bills were a youth subculture that thrived in Léopoldville in the late 1950s, basing much of their image and outlook on the cowboys of American Western movies. Its name was taken from Buffalo Bill.
Discuss this BILLS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BILLS also stands for:
- Baby I Love Losing Superbowls
- Because I Like Losing Superbowls
- Boy I Like Losing Super
- Boy I Love Loosing Superbowls
- Boy I Love Losing Suerbowls
... and 3 more »