What does AHA mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AHA in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AHA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AHA mean?
- (used as an exclamation of triumph, mockery, contempt, irony, surprise, etc., according to the manner of utterance.)
Discuss this AHA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AHA also stands for:
- Academics Highly Achieved
- acquired haemolytic anaemia
- Acta Historiae Artium, Budapesta
- Activism Hacking Artivism
- Advanced Heuristic Analysis
... and 31 more »