What does FMF mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FMF in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FMF in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FMF mean?
- familial Mediterranean fever(Noun)
- a hereditary inflammatory disorder characterized by recurrent fever, that affects groups of people originating from around the Mediterranean Sea, including Armenians, Sephardi Jews, Greeks, and Arabs
Discuss this FMF abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FMF also stands for:
- Factory Motocross Fear
- Federación Mexicana de Fútbol
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Feminist Majority Foundation
- Fetal Medicine Foundation
... and 19 more »