What does ARRA mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ARRA in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ARRA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ARRA mean?
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Public Law No: 111-5, enacted February 2009, makes supplemental appropriations for job preservation and creation, infrastructure investment, energy efficiency and science, assistance to the unemployed, and State and local fiscal stabilization, for fiscal year ending September 30, 2009.
Discuss this ARRA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ARRA also stands for:
- Airborne Reconnaissance Requirements Assessment
- American Reinvestment and Recovery Act
- Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association
... see them all »