COMPUTER is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for COMPUTER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COMPUTER mean?
- a programmable electronic device designed for performing prescribed operations on data at high speed, esp. one housed with or linked to other devices for inputting, storing, retrieving, and displaying the data.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COMPUTER also stands for:
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Trade, Education, and Research
- Common Operating machine Particularly Used for Training, Education, and Reporting
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Complicted Office Machine Put Under Tremendous Effort to Reduce manpower on Amazon.com
- Search Complicted Office Machine Put Under Tremendous Effort to Reduce manpower on Google