What does ARO mean in Internet?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ARO in the field in general and in the Internet terminology in particular.
Action Racing Online
Find a translation for ARO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ARO mean?
- ARO was a Romanian off-road vehicle manufacturer located in Câmpulung-Muscel. The first ARO vehicles were produced in 1957, and the last in 2003. For a short while, Daihatsu-powered AROs were produced in Spain and Portugal under the brands Hisparo and Portaro, respectively. In Italy, Volkswagen-powered AROs were produced by ARO-Ciemme and sold under ACM brand. Production of ARO vehicles have restarted under the aegis of a Czech company called Auto Max Czech.
Discuss this ARO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ARO also stands for:
- Academic Research Online
- Academic Research Organization
- Accessibility Results and Objectivity
- Adaptive Recreation Opportunities
- Admission and Records Office
... and 32 more »