What does ACO mean in Spanish?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACO in the International field in general and in the Spanish terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACO mean?
- Aco is a female Japanese singer. She made her debut in 1995 with the pop single "Fuan nano". She is a part of Sony Music Japan. She explores different musical styles, with the albums Absolute Ego and Material displaying Electronica influences. Absolute Ego was produced by ex-Denki Groove keyboardist, Yoshinori Sunahara and The Other Side of Absolute Ego album contains remixes by Tricky, DJ Krush, and Silent Poets. In 2003, after a two-year hiatus, she enlisted the help of the avant-garde audio-visual performance group portable[k]ommunity for her quieter, more delicate album, Irony. Irony has been called "one of the most beautiful albums to come out of Japan in 2003" with the music compared to an "airy lullaby".
Discuss this ACO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACO also stands for:
- A Crappy Observer
- Accountable Care Organization
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Achievers University, Owo
- Action Cancer Ontario (French title of Cancer Care Ontario)
... and 29 more »