What does EEM mean in Mortgage?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EEM in the Business field in general and in the Mortgage terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EEM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EEM mean?
- The Eem is a river in the central Netherlands with a length of approximately 18 kilometres. The river is fed by the Vallei Canal and a number of Veluwe creeks, the most important of which are the Heiligenberger Beek, the Barneveldse Beek and the Lunterse Beek, all of which come together in Amersfoort. The river then runs through the Eem Valley to the east of Soest, Baarn and Eemnes before emptying into the Eemmeer. The Eem is responsible for the largest portion of the drainage of the Gelder Valley. The polders of the Eem are valuable scenic landscapes. Because of land subsidence as a result of drainage, the primate lies higher than the surrounding land. When water levels drop in the summer, water is pumped from the Nederrijn to the Eem through the Vallei Canal. Because of agricultural pollution carried by the Eem towards the Eemmeer, the biological richness of this lake is less than that of the other lakes which surround Flevoland. The Eem gives its name to the Eemian interglacial era.
Discuss this EEM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EEM also stands for:
- Earth Entry Module
- Electrical Engineering Management
- Embedded Event Manager (Cisco)
- Enterprise Engineering Management
- Enterprise Engineering Modeling
... and 3 more »