What does APAI mean in Spanish?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand APAI in the International field in general and in the Spanish terminology in particular.
Find a translation for APAI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does APAI mean?
- Apai is one of four small villages on Manono Island in Samoa. The village population is 111. The other villages on Manono island are Lepuia'i, Faleu and Salua. All the settlements on Manono Island fall within the political district of Aiga-i-le-Tai. Manono island is one of three isles in the Apolima Strait separating the country's two main islands Upolu and Savai'i. The other islands in the strait are Apolima and the tiny uninhabited islet of Nu'ulopa.
Discuss this APAI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
APAI also stands for:
- Action Packaging Automation, Inc.
- African Protected Areas Initiative
- Air Port Authority of India
- Asphalt Pavement Association of Indiana
- Association of Paroling Authorities International
... and 1 more »