BARD is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for BARD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BARD mean?
- (formerly) a person who composed and recited epic poems, often while playing the harp, lyre, or the like.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BARD also stands for:
- Bangladesh Academy for Rural Development
- Bard Memotherm Carotid Stent for Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Bay Area Regional Database
- Better Accessible and Responsible Development
- Biologically Appropriate Raw Diet
... and 2 more »