What does BARD mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BARD in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BARD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BARD mean?
- (formerly) a person who composed and recited epic poems, often while playing the harp, lyre, or the like.
Discuss this BARD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BARD also stands for:
- Bard Memotherm Carotid Stent for Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Bay Area Regional Database
- Better Accessible and Responsible Development
- Biologically Appropriate Raw Diet
- Bots And Realistic Damage
... and 2 more »