What does BRAVO mean in NASA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BRAVO in the Governmental field in general and in the NASA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BRAVO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BRAVO mean?
- assassin, assassinator, bravo(noun)
- a murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed
Discuss this BRAVO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BRAVO also stands for:
- Bancroft Region Achievements Visions Opportunities
- Bayern Raecht Aufschlussreich Verlusten Oftmals
- Bellflower Recognizes Acts of Valor and Outstanding service
- Bernie's Requested Adult Volunteer Opportunities
- Biomedical Research Abroad Vistas Open
... and 1 more »