What does CBW mean in NASA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CBW in the Governmental field in general and in the NASA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CBW in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CBW mean?
- CBW is the callsign of the CBC Radio One station in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The station broadcasts at AM 990, and this frequency functions as a Class A clear channel under former North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement allocations. Due to the station's transmitter power and Manitoba's mostly flat land, it reaches almost all of southern Manitoba during the day and much of the middle portion of North America at night.
Discuss this CBW abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CBW also stands for:
- Carlsbad Backyard Wrestling
- Carol Banks Weber
- Centre for Biometry Wageningen
- Chemical and Biological Warfare
- Chemical and Biological Weapons
... and 18 more »