What does EPPS mean in NASA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EPPS in the Governmental field in general and in the NASA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EPPS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EPPS mean?
- Epps is a village in West Carroll Parish, Louisiana, United States. The population was 1,153 at the 2000 census, but it declined by 27 percent to 843 in 2010. The Poverty Point National Monument, the most complex earthworks site built by a Late Archaic culture, is located to the east of Epps.
Discuss this EPPS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EPPS also stands for:
- Efficient Program Planning Session
- Elias Park Primary School
- Elmwood Park Public Schools
- Energetic Particle and Plasma Spectrometer
... see them all »