What does FAE mean in Spanish?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FAE in the International field in general and in the Spanish terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FAE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FAE mean?
- fuel-air explosive, FAE(noun)
- a device consisting of a container of fuel and two explosive charges; the first charge bursts open the fuel container at a predetermined height and spreads the fuel in a cloud that mixes with atmospheric oxygen; the second charge detonates the cloud which creates an enormous blast wave and incinerates whatever is below
Discuss this FAE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FAE also stands for:
- Faculdade de administração e economia
- Faeries and Enchantment
- False Acceptance Error
- Faroe Island, Faroe Islands
- Females Achieving Excellence
... and 15 more »