What does MAPS mean in NASA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MAPS in the Governmental field in general and in the NASA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MAPS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MAPS mean?
- "Maps" is a single by Yeah Yeah Yeahs from their debut full-length album, Fever to Tell. The song is about the relationship between Liars frontman Angus Andrew and Yeah Yeah Yeahs lead singer Karen O. It was released on February 10, 2004, and the band performed the song at that year's MTV Movie Awards. It reached #9 on Billboard's Alternative Songs chart and was included in the popular video game Rock Band.
Discuss this MAPS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MAPS also stands for:
- Madrid Agreement And Protocol System
- Mail Abuse Prevention System
- Mail Abuse Protection System
- Maine Adoption Placement Services
- Making Action Plans System
... and 55 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Measurement of Atmospheric Pollution from Satellites on Amazon.com
- Search Measurement of Atmospheric Pollution from Satellites on Google