What does PIND mean in NASA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PIND in the Governmental field in general and in the NASA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PIND in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PIND mean?
- A PIND test is a Particle Impact Noise Detection test. According to method 2020.8 of MIL-STD-883, the purpose of a PIND test is to detect loose particles inside an electronics device cavity. The test provides a nondestructive means of identifying those devices containing particles of sufficient mass that, upon impact within the cavity, excite the transducer.
Discuss this PIND abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PIND also stands for:
- Pakistan Institute of National Development
- Partnership Initiatives in the Niger Delta
- Pegasus Industries, Inc., of Nevada
- Pittsburgh Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Pittsburgh Institute for Neurological Disorders
... and 1 more »