What does DATE mean in DOS Commands?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DATE in the Computing field in general and in the DOS Commands terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DATE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DATE mean?
- a particular month, day, and year at which some event happened or will happen:
Discuss this DATE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DATE also stands for:
- Dance Actually Threatens Everybody
- Day and Time Evolution
- Defense Against The Enemy
- Discipleship Anointing Training Equipping
- Discovering Alternatives for Today's Encounters
... and 3 more »