What does PROMPT mean in DOS Commands?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PROMPT in the Computing field in general and in the DOS Commands terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PROMPT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PROMPT mean?
- prompt, prompting(noun)
- a cue given to a performer (usually the beginning of the next line to be spoken)
Discuss this PROMPT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PROMPT also stands for:
- Panchromatic Robotic Optical Monitoring and Polarimetry Telescopes
- Presbyterian Resources On Ministers and Personnel Tracking
- presentation relevance objectivity method provenance and timeliness
- Presentation Relevance Objectivity Method Provenance Timeliness
- Proactive Recruitment of Multicultural Professionals for Tomorrow
... and 3 more »