What does ECHO mean in DOS Commands?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ECHO in the Computing field in general and in the DOS Commands terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ECHO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ECHO mean?
- a repetition of sound produced by the reflection of sound waves from a wall, mountain, or other obstructing surface.
Discuss this ECHO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ECHO also stands for:
- A non profit organisation whose membership originated from European countries
- Each Comes Hearing And Observing
- Early Child Health Outreach
- East Coast Hang Out
- Eastwood Church Helping Others
... and 63 more »