What does PAUSE mean in DOS Commands?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PAUSE in the Computing field in general and in the DOS Commands terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PAUSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PAUSE mean?
- pause, intermission, break, interruption, suspension(noun)
- a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
Discuss this PAUSE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PAUSE also stands for:
- Peers Advocating for Unified Services and Education
- Public Alert Unregistered Soliciting Entities
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Stop execution, display a message, and wait for operator input on Amazon
- Search Stop execution, display a message, and wait for operator input on Google