What does SHIFT mean in DOS Commands?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SHIFT in the Computing field in general and in the DOS Commands terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SHIFT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SHIFT mean?
- to transfer from one place, position, person, etc., to another:
Discuss this SHIFT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SHIFT also stands for:
- Safety and Health in Foundries Targets
- Serve Heal Inspire Focus Thrive
- Solar Heating Initiative for Today
- substitution of hospital and other institutional-focused technology
... and 2 more »