What does DEA mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DEA in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DEA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DEA mean?
- Drug Enforcement Administration, Drug Enforcement Agency, DEA(noun)
- federal agency responsible for enforcing laws and regulations governing narcotics and controlled substances; goal is to immobilize drug trafficking organizations
Discuss this DEA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DEA also stands for:
- Aerospace Drift Error
- Dance Educators of America
- Data Encryption Algorithm
- Data Entry Assistant
- Data Envelopment Analysis
... and 30 more »