What does GAAP mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GAAP in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GAAP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GAAP mean?
- generally accepted accounting principles, GAAP(noun)
- a collection of rules and procedures and conventions that define accepted accounting practice; includes broad guidelines as well as detailed procedures
Discuss this GAAP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GAAP also stands for:
- General Assistance Advocacy Project
- General Aviation Aerodrome Procedures
- General Aviation Airport Procedures
- General Aviation Airport Program
- generally accepted accounting principle
... and 11 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Greater Access to Affordable Pharmaceuticals Act of 2003 on Amazon
- Search Greater Access to Affordable Pharmaceuticals Act of 2003 on Google