What does GRAS mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GRAS in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GRAS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GRAS mean?
- generally recognized as safe: a status label assigned by the FDA to a listing of substances (GRAS′ list`) not known to be hazardous to health.
Discuss this GRAS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GRAS also stands for:
- Generally Recommended As Standard
- Generally Regarded As Sacred
- Giant Robot Appreciation Society
- Gilze Rijen Aviation Society
- Gnss Receiver For Atmospheric Sounding
... and 1 more »