What does HTTP mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HTTP in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HTTP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HTTP mean?
- hypertext transfer protocol, HTTP(noun)
- a protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers
Discuss this HTTP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HTTP also stands for:
- A High Throughput Transfer Policy
- Handle The Teapots Properly
- Handy Trendy Totable Pockets
- Head To This Page
- Hideously Terrible Typist Problem
... and 4 more »