What does APHA mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand APHA in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for APHA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does APHA mean?
- American Public Health Association
- The American Public Health Association is Washington, D.C.-based professional organization for public health professionals in the United States. Founded in 1872 by Dr. Stephen Smith, APHA has more than 30,000 members worldwide. The Association defines itself as being "the oldest and most diverse organization of public health professionals in the world." It defines its mission as: "The Association aims to protect all Americans and their communities from preventable, serious health threats and strives to assure that community-based health promotion and disease prevention activities and preventative health services are universally accessible in the United States. "
Discuss this APHA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
APHA also stands for:
- African Professional Hunters Association
- Alberta Public Health Association
- American Paint Horse Association
- American Pharmaceutical Association
- American Printing History Association
... and 6 more »