What does ASCO mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ASCO in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ASCO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASCO mean?
- Asco is an unincorporated community located in McDowell County, West Virginia, USA. Asco was originally known as Atlantic. The current name derives from the American Smokeless Coal Company. It lies at the end of a line of the Norfolk and Western Railroad in Davy Branch hollow.
Discuss this ASCO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASCO also stands for:
- Advanced Systems and Concepts Office
- African Student Culture Organization
- Agricultural Services Certified Organic
- Aluminum Supply COmpany, Inc.
- Analog Synthesizer Chamber Orchestra
... and 6 more »