What does BEA mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BEA in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BEA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BEA mean?
- Bea, is a fictional character in the UK comic strip Dennis the Menace and Gnasher, from The Beano. She is Dennis' baby sister, born in issue 2931, dated 19 September 1998.
Discuss this BEA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BEA also stands for:
- Baseline Environmental Assessment
- Best Evaluator Award (Toastmasters)
- Bill Coleman, Ed Scott, and Alfred Chuang
- Bill Edward Alfred
- Bloc d'Estudiants Agermanats Beac bomba explosiva de aire-combustible
... and 9 more »