What does SLIP mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SLIP in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SLIP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SLIP mean?
- to move or go smoothly or easily; glide; slide.
Discuss this SLIP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SLIP also stands for:
- Security Law Integrity Punishment
- Serial Line Internet Protocol
- Silent Language Information Processing
- Single Loop Interface Port
- Slipshell Legislative Internship Program
... and 6 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search serial line internet protocol/point-to-point protocol on Amazon.com
- Search serial line internet protocol/point-to-point protocol on Google