What does SNAP mean in Spanish?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SNAP in the International field in general and in the Spanish terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SNAP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SNAP mean?
- to make a sudden, sharp, distinct sound; crack, as a whip.
Discuss this SNAP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SNAP also stands for:
- Safe Neighborhood Awareness Program
- Safe Neighborhoods Are Possible
- Saturday Night Alternative Programming
- Say No And Phone
- School Network For Absenteeism Prevention
... and 68 more »