What does FAIR mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FAIR in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FAIR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FAIR mean?
- fair(adj.; adv.)
- free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice.
Discuss this FAIR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FAIR also stands for:
- Fabrication, Assembly, and Inspection Record
- Facts Actions Issues And Reasons
- Facts Are Irrelevant Really
- Fair Access To Insurance Requirement
- Fair Access To Insurance Requirements
... and 20 more »