What does DVD mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DVD in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DVD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DVD mean?
- videodisk, videodisc, DVD(noun)
- a digital recording (as of a movie) on an optical disk that can be played on a computer or a television set
Discuss this DVD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DVD also stands for:
- A Dangerous Vapour Dampner
- DA Video DAPE
- Dad's Volcanic Destruction
- Dads Volcanic Detruction
- Dangerously Vindictive Damper
... and 25 more »