What does SCC mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SCC in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SCC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SCC mean?
- Specialist Computer Centres is an information technology services firm, mainly catering for medium sized enterprises and public sector organisations. Headquartered in Tyseley, Birmingham, UK, it is Europe's largest privately owned technology company in terms of revenue and is Hewlett-Packard's largest European partner. Its main competitor is Computacenter.
Discuss this SCC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SCC also stands for:
- MSX picture Bitmap graphics
- Prudhoe Bay/ Deadhorse, Alaska USA
- Sacramento City College
- Safety Certificate Contractor
- Safety Certificate for Contractors
... and 116 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Sector Coordinating Council for Food and Agriculture on Amazon.com
- Search Sector Coordinating Council for Food and Agriculture on Google