What does INS mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand INS in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for INS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does INS mean?
- Immigration and Naturalization Service, INS(noun)
- an agency in the Department of Justice that enforces laws and regulations for the admission of foreign-born persons to the United States
Discuss this INS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
INS also stands for:
- 1st Reader INStallation script
- Adlib INStrument file
- Creech Air Force, Base, Indian Springs, Nevada USA
- I'm Not Sure
- Idiotarian Numbskull Society
... and 45 more »